See it, Believe it, Achieve it!
The mission of Oakley Elementary is to work in partnership with students, families, and the community to ensure each student acquires the knowledge, skills, and core values necessary to achieve personal success and to enrich our community.
Educating all students to reach their potential in a global community.
State and district standards guide the Oakley staff in
designing student curriculum and the instructional program. The
school-wide goals for students are:
- Students will participate in a balanced, thinking, meaning-centered curriculum
that equally challenges each child and enables all students to be successful learners.
- Students will accept responsibility for their actions and their learning.
- The educational program will encourage the development of life-long learning.
- Students will feel secure in a nurturing atmosphere.
- A celebration of diversity will create a sense of community.
- Parents will be encouraged to become partners in their child's education.
- Technology will be used to enhance instruction across the curriculum and prepare students for the future.